One practice among SMEs that’s fast becoming a trend and won’t be going anyway anytime soon is the outsourcing of virtual assistants. More and more business owners are leaning towards this as it’s an effective way to lower operating costs, lower turnover rates, create a flexible work schedule, and even reduce stress.
Virtual assistants these days are no longer limited to email/calendar management and taking calls. Depending on a client’s need, there’s pretty much a VA out there who can carry out whatever requirements set for them. Below are just a few examples of virtual assistant services.
- Event Management
- Online Minutes
- Report/Powerpoint Presentations
- Online Research
- Data Entry
- Appointment Setting
- Voicemail Management
DIGITAL MARKETING TASKS
- Content Creation (blogs, email, social media, newsletter, guest posting, press release, etc)
- Design Work (logo design, branded posts, infographics, video editing)
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Development and Management
- Newsletter Management
- Email Marketing
- PPC Advertising
- SEO (on and off-page optimization, keyword research, website audit, social bookmarking)
- Project Management
- Translating/ Voiceover Talent
- Cold Calling
- Background Checking
- B2B Lead Generation
- List Management
- CRM Management
Not Sure If You Need a VA?
Still not convinced if you can benefit from hiring a VA? Ask yourself these simple questions:
- Are there things that you hate to do?
- Are there things that you cannot do by yourself?
- Are there things that you’re doing but shouldn’t be doing?
Start giving it a little thought if you answered yes to at least two of these questions.
Reliable and Efficient Virtual Assistants
Get the support you and your business needs by partnering with Forward BPO, a good source for reliable and highly-skilled virtual assistants. We are an Australian-owned BPO company with a great pool of talent to fit our partners’ requirements wherever they are in the world.
Aside from VAs, we also offer a variety of BPO services at a reasonable price. This includes market research, web development and design, social media, digital marketing, back office support, live chat, and phone customer support.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Send us a message and our Sales Team will be in touch with you right away.